the emo wolverine writes

Welcome to my blog :D

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Beautiful Blog Award

I got nominated for another award by Yasmine @ Cloudy Dreams but I was keeping it on hold because I had asked Abby to re-design my blog for me- and she installed it today so I figured I should celebrate it with a Beautiful Blog Award!

Isn't my blog beautiful? Abby has her designing done very professionally- you fill out a form and she'll contact you within days and you get started on the designing! She's super nice and really patient and offers to re do the blog completely if you're still not satisfied :D 

Click here for her webpage.

Okay, back to the Award  >.>


Questions&Answers

Q) Reading or writing?
A) Personally I like reading better because it doesn't require as much effort and you can be relaxed and lazy AND read at the same time! How cool is that xD (not very, I admit, but for someone who is lazy 80% of the time, it actually is)

Q) Which fictional characters would you love to have dinner with?
A) Wow that's an interesting question. Okay, here's the list.
--> Definitely not Naruto or Luffy because omg, if I am paying for the bill, I will go bankrupt- these two eat enough for 50 o.o
--> Most of the characters I like are evil, so I have feeling they'll try to convert me to their side or just end up killing me in the end.
--> Nice guys are scary.
--> Can I just eat dinner alone? o.o
--> Ooh, wait, I want to have dinner with Korra xD she'd be cool. 

Q) Do you have something (like a teddy bear, or a blanket or a favourite toy) from when you were a baby that you just can't stand to throw away?
A) Umm, not really! But what I do have are loads of diaries, all starting from 2008. I'm thinking about cleaning them up and posting entries here so they're never really lost :)

Q)Pick up the book you're reading/the last book you've read, go to the third chapter and quote the seventh sentence.
A) THE BIOLOGY BOOK I WAS READING:- "In multicellular organisms, although there is a division of labor among cells yet every cell can respond to changes in its immediate vicinity" 
THE BOOK I WAS CASUALLY READING:- doesn't exactly have chapters, so I'll just do page 30 sentence 7. "No one shall be turned away by the servants on that veranda, be he black or white, no one shall be kept standing who approaches with a loving heart" (A Passage to India by E.M.Forster)

Q) What do you like most about blogging?
A) The random-ness xD
image

Q) What do you hate most about blogging?
A) I wouldn't say hate, more like annoys. Something that really annoys me, while I browse blogs, is how there are 13 year olds who have like 400 followers but when I try to see what's so interesting about their blog, the last 5 or so posts are stuff like "Look at this thing I bought!" and 30 comments and "I don't have anything to say today, but how are you?" and 35 comments and I'm just sitting there like.
But it's okay. I write mostly for myself :)

Q) Favorite accessory?
A) Definitely necklaces and bracelets.

Q) Favorite holiday location?
A) Beaches ;n; definitely beaches, although mountains are cool too.

Q) Do you play any instruments?
A) Haha, no >__> not at all.

Q) How much time do you spend on the internet per day?
A) Let's be honest, with a smartphone, you're literally online every waking moment.

Q) Why did you write the last two posts that you wrote?
A) Well the last one was an update, which I always do and the one before that was a Bookshelf post which I had put on queue when I thought I'd be in Chitral. So I just wrote them... :D


Well, that'll be all. I'll try writing a couple more posts but I think I'll have to use the post queue again D: because the MCAT and stuff happening >__> have a nice day :)

9 comments:

  1. Your blog design looks amazing! :O I'm jelly haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new blog design, and good luck with the MCAT!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope everything goes as smoothly as I want them to :)

      Delete
  3. I love love love your new blog design! :D Also, it annoys me tons too when I see 14 year olds with over 300 followers who write almost absolutely nothing on their blog (sigh). Glad I'm not the only one haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, no kidding o.o I thought about asking some of these people about what exactly they do, but they don't really seem to respond to such questions >.>

      Delete
  4. Wow, great blog design! And I agree with reading, lol. It takes less effort than writing!

    Good luck with the exams!

    thestarryeyeddreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I love your new blog design, too. :)

    catscraftsncritters.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Would you like to comment? Make sure you add a link to your blog if you're new so I can check your blog out as well (: